google-site-verification: google2c8c97d351d2d6a9.html
Shopping Cart
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
CelebrateThank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart

Hypnosis Center of Indiana

234 Waterfall Drive, Suite D Elkhart, Indiana 46516

Improve Your Sexual Life

Call Us Today!


Remove Erectile Dysfunction With Hypnosis

According to a recent study in the Harvard Health Publication, at least 22% of all men suffer from erectile dysfunction and less than 70% of these men find help with Viagra. In fact, of the remaining 30%, more than half of these individuals are affected by psychological issues, stress, and anxiety, which cause their performance problems.

Erectile dysfunction (ED) is not unusual and has become one of the most commonly treated sexual problems that men face today.

As a sufferer, you may be caught in a perpetual loop of anticipating failure. You may develop a belief that you can no longer achieve an erection, which becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy and reinforces your expectation that it will happen again. The sad part is that it does happen just as you have visualized it.

The good news is that hypnotherapy at Hypnosis Center of Indiana in Elkhart, Indiana can and does help break this cycle.

Erectile Dysfunction Hypnotherapy Treatment

A high percentage of men can overcome erectile dysfunction with hypnosis, using the most modern methods of hypnosis, neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) and Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT).

In conventional hypnosis, the idea is to persuade and convince the subconscious to dispose of the problem without addressing why it has chosen to react in that way. The problem is that this approach provides relief that is likely to be short-lived.

Oddly enough, if we suppress a symptom (ED) that the subconscious believes is beneficial in some way, then it will likely create a different problem in its place. When the proper techniques are used, we can also eliminate premature ejaculation and other related problems. Even if the mind can create the condition, at least we have a healthy remedy.

How Clinical Hypnosis Works for Erectile Dysfunction

Hypnosis can benefit sexually active individuals in improving sex and relationships. The most effective way to treat erectile dysfunction completely and permanently is to resolve what’s causing it. Through modern hypnotic techniques, we can now improve your odds of returning to a normal sexual relationship.

So why do you suffer from erectile dysfunction? You have probably thought about this many times before. Perhaps you know the reason; it could be because an early sexual experience caused you embarrassment or feelings of inadequacy. Perhaps it’s been triggered by stress, guilt, or depression. Maybe it’s linked to anxiety or fear of failure, rejection, or criticism.

Knowing all of these doesn’t make the problem go away. Or maybe you can’t think of any reasons to explain it. But that doesn’t mean there is no cause. The cause has to come from somewhere.

Beneath all the contributing factors, there is one root cause stored away in the subconscious mind. It’s something you can’t think of. Something small, easily forgotten, and easily overlooked. It’s like that bit of grit in your eye. Once you remove it, it can be hard to believe that something so small could have caused so much trouble. 

How to Remove Erectile Dysfunction

It can take years for our problems, conditions, and symptoms to get a good hold over us. Something that starts out as a minor irritation gets worse and worse until it causes us so much suffering that we eventually seek help to put it right.

Hypnosis Center of Indiana offers erectile dysfunction hypnosis, which is a permanent solution to the problem without medical procedure. We approach each client without theories or preconceptions, except for one: that the answer to the sexual problem lies only within your subconscious mind. 

There is no need to suppress or manage your symptoms. By resolving and correcting the true cause, your erectile dysfunction, plus any anticipation, anxiety and fear, can automatically fade away. Eventually, your erectile dysfunction is nothing but a vague and distant memory.

If you would like to explore further how Hypnosis Center of Indiana can help with erectile dysfunction or other sexual issues, then please contact us for a free 20-minute consultation.

Lose Weight